[DemocracyNet.eu-list] Challenges to Global Diplomacy - Mircea Geoana Wednesday 17th July 18:30

jack.williams at philos.uzh.ch jack.williams at philos.uzh.ch
Tue Jul 16 14:45:30 CEST 2019

Dear All,

This  week I'm organising the annual Global Negotiation Conference at ETH  Zurich. As part of the program there will be a keynote speech on 'The  Challenges to Global Diplomacy' by Mircea Geoana, Former Romanian  Foreign Minister at E3, ETH Main Building on Wednesday at 18:30. The  speech will be followed by a very tasty apero.

If you could drop me a message to let me know if you can come!

More details on the conference program can be found here: www.global-negotiation.com

Hope to see some of you there!

Jack