[DemocracyNet.eu-list] European solidarity in times of crisis - open letter

Lea Heyne lea.heyne at ics.ulisboa.pt
Wed Apr 1 13:19:05 CEST 2020

Dear DemocracyNet members,

I hope all of you are safe and doing well in these challenging times.

If, like me and many of my colleagues here in Southern Europe, you believe that we as Europeans should react to this crisis differently than to the last one, and push for more solidarity, you might want to sign this open letter. It was initiated by academics from Italy and Portugal, and calls for a united European response to the Corona crisis and its political and social consequences.

https://voiceforeurope.weebly.com/

Take care, and all the best,

Lea

Lea Heyne
Post-Doctoral Researcher @ ERC Maple Project<http://www.maple.ics.ulisboa.pt/about>
Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon
Av. Prof. Aníbal Bettencourt 9, 1600-189 Lisboa