[DemocracyNet.eu-list] DemocracyNet now on LinkedIn

chiara.valsangiacomo at uzh.ch chiara.valsangiacomo at uzh.ch
Thu Feb 25 14:40:54 CET 2021

Dear friends of DemocracyNet

Social media have become an important part of everyone's life, even on an academic and professional level. Today, we are very happy to announce that DemocracyNet officially opened its 'company page' on LinkedIn! Of course, we would like to invite you to follow the page. Let's connect and have great discussions together!

We warmly thank our amazing LinkedIn manager, Alix d'Agostino, for setting this up and for taking care of the page.

Kind regards
Chiara
Chiara Valsangiacomo, PhD candidate
Department of Political Science, University of Zurich
Affolternstr. 56, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland
+41 (0)79 266 06 45, chiara.valsangiacomo at uzh.ch