[DemocracyNet.eu-list] DemocracyNet transfer event on October 12

Deborah Kalte deborah.kalte at zda.uzh.ch
Sun Sep 22 13:36:12 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am pleased to invite you to the upcoming DemocracyNet transfer event:
<https://democracynet.eu/wahlen2019/> “Switzerland votes”

As the national elections are approaching, our aim is to provide voters in
Zurich and around with information about how to elect: How to choose
candidates? How to fill your ballot to reflect your preferences? How does
the electoral system works?

These questions and others will be discussed and answered by short
presentations about tools that make digitally generated voting
recommendations and by playing games such as the Smart Spider game, the
political alpine procession or a power quartet.

This event will last for one afternoon, on Saturday, October 12th, from
14.00h on.
Location: Karl der Grosse, Kirchgasse 14, 8001 Zürich
The event is open to all, with free entry; it will take place in
(Swiss-)German.

This event is a joint collaboration with Karl der Grosse, easyvote, the
Zürcher Jugendparlament and the Stiftung Risiko-Dialog.

I hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Deborah

                  Deborah Kalte

                  PhD student and assistant

                  University of Zurich

                  Centre for Democracy Studies Aarau (ZDA)

                  Villa Blumenhalde

                  Küttigerstrasse 21

                  5000 Aarau

                  Tel: 062 836 94 46