[DemocracyNet.eu-list] DemocracyNet, democracy research, experts in corruption/anti-corruption?

R Welge welge at demokrative.ch
Sun Dec 20 14:01:59 CET 2020

Dear DemocracyNet people

I do have a question for the DemocracyNet research community...

In one of our current *game design**activities* (E+ project Demogames -
Analogue and Digital Games about/for/through Democracy) we are looking
for *democracy research experts*, particularly for expertise in one or
the other way related to *corruption / anti-corruption measures* (see
below for details).

Ideally,  we would like to have 1-3 contact persons for content-related
questions and persons, who can imagine to give content-related advice
and feedback during a limited period of time for the content design of
one of our games.

It would be great if you could also forward the request, made by our
partner Amanda Warner, to experts in the field, who might be interested
in being available for 1-2 interviews (or something alike), or might
know persons who might be...

Thank you!
Best wishes
Rebecca